Registrar's Office

Program & Degree Resources

Students should be aware of the course requirements necessary to complete their intended degree(s). Here you will find resources such as degree plans, suggested course of study, and CAPP instructions to guide students and their advisors. Students should contact their advisor or academic department for assistance with understanding degree requirements pertaining to their field of study or for questions about changing majors.

Undergraduate Academic Programs and Degree Plans

For information pertaining to graduate academic programs and degree plans, please refer to
College of Education and Human Development
Masters of Business Administration
Masters of Science – Speech-Language Pathology
Masters of Arts – English

Student Program Change Form