What is continuUM?
ContinuUM is a premier University of Montevallo Transfer Pathway Program in partnership with Jefferson State Community College, Lawson State Community College, Shelton State Community College, Snead State Community College and Wallace State Community College (Hanceville).
Benefits of continuUM:
- Guaranteed admission to UM after earning an associates degree or at least 45 transferable credit hours with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 (higher GPA if additional scholarships are desired)
- UM student ID providing access to McChesney Student Activity Center, UM athletic events and student life events
- Access to student online services including digital library resources and UM portal
- Pre-transfer advising based on your intended major at UM
- Access to our Career Development Center and events
- A $2,000 Montevallo scholarship, renewable for one year (four consecutive semesters). The award can be combined with the Transfer Academic Recognition and Transfer Minority Scholarships. The award cannot be combined with the Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship.
- To be eligible a student must:
- Enroll in continuUM for at least 2 semesters
- Be enrolled in an AS or AA program
- Have completed at least 45 transferable credit hours
- Have a 2.0 cumulative GPA
Apply TODAY as a continuUM student at UM!
ContinuUM Connection (date TBD)
Join us for a virtual meet and greet with our staff to learn the benefits of our ContinuUM transfer pathway program. Please note: Students who attend ContinuUM Connection and are a part of the ContinuUM program will also be required to attend a transfer orientation at the time of enrollment at Montevallo.
- Career Development Activity
- Admissions/Scholarship Information
- Pre-Transfer Advising Details
- Q&A with Current Transfer Students at UM
Students who would like more information, please contact Eron Burrell at 205-665-6054 or firstname.lastname@example.org.