Campus Visits and Preview Days
A campus visit may be the single most influential part of the college decision-making process. Our beautiful, historic campus and vibrant campus community makes touring a memorable experience for you and your family! During a Montevallo campus tour, you will have the opportunity to explore our beautiful campus and interact with our fabulous student tour guides. You will also have the opportunity to meet your Admissions Counselor who will be your guide through the admissions process. They are a fantastic resource to discuss financial aid, scholarships, and all details to make your transition to the University of Montevallo a seamless success!
Campus visits are offered every Monday through Friday at 10:00am, 12:00pm, and 2:00pm. Campus tours will be limited to two students with up to two guests from their household and will be an all walking tour. Virtual tours and information sessions, along with self-guided tours are also available. Preview Days are also offered in person during the fall, spring, and summer. Please use the links below to schedule a weekday campus visit, virtual tour or Preview Day.
On the day of your tour, be sure to wear comfortable clothes and shoes as most of the tour requires walking. Individuals needing disability-related accommodations during campus visits should contact the Admissions Office as early as possible. Efforts will be made to accommodate all access requests regardless of timing, but the University cannot guarantee that requests made with less than one week’s notice can be met.
The Admissions Office is located in Reynolds Hall, which is the only white brick building on campus. Campus tour parking will be in front of Reynolds Hall. Our physical address is 901 Highland Street, Montevallo, AL 35115. Contact the Office of Admissions if you have any questions: (205) 665-6030 or email@example.com.
To provide a safe and healthy experience for everyone at UM, please be aware of the following COVID-19 guidelines currently in effect at the University:
- Face masks must be worn indoors at all times on the UM campus. Masks are optional outdoors if social distancing can be maintained.
- Please reschedule your visit for a later date if any of the following apply to you:
- You have a fever or are not feeling well.
- You know you were exposed to COVID-19 within the previous 10 days.
- You are actively quarantined or isolated due to COVID-19 exposure or infection.
- You know you have been in close contact with someone who is pending COVID-19 test results.
- You personally are awaiting COVID-19 test results.
- Vaccinations are highly encouraged for all individuals who visit UM’s campus.
- Frequent hand washing and hand sanitizing are highly recommended to prevent the spread of illness, including COVID-19.