You Shop. Amazon Gives to UMNAA.
Help the UM Alumni Association as you shop on Amazon
Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price (with no extra costs for you and no fees for us) when you sign up for AmazonSmile.
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support the University of Montevallo Alumni Association. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection, and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price directly to UM.
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
- Search for the charity/organization: University of Montevallo Alumni Association and select to use.
- Start shopping!
- Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile
- Make sure you’re signed up for AmazonSmile (use your web browser to visit smile.amazon.com)
- Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app for iOS or Android
- Open the app and find “Settings” in the main menu (☰)
- Tap on “AmazonSmile” and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile in the app.
- Please be sure to select: University of Montevallo Alumni Association
To change your charitable organization:
- Sign in to smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser.
- From your desktop, go to Your Account and select the option to Change your Charity. Or, from your mobile browser, select Change your Charity from the options at the bottom of the page.
- Select: University of Montevallo Alumni Association
Note: You can also hover over the Supporting notice in the navigation at the top of any page, and then select the Change link next to the name of the charity you’re currently supporting.
For more information about the AmazonSmile program, go to http://smile.amazon.com/about.